Frequently asked questions
According to the Distance and Home Sales Contracts Act (2005: 59), you as a customer have a right of withdrawal for 14 days after receipt of the goods. Goods returned must be unused and in original packaging. To do it you contact us Info@mondayattire.se and we will send you a label. The price is 59SEK
* You as a customer have the right to claim a product if its characteristics differ from what we promised. * For all and any complaints, please contact us at Info@mondayattire.se * Three years’ right of complaint is in accordance with the Consumer Buying Act. * The consumer is compensated for any shipping costs incurred in connection with the complaint.
Our orders usually takes 2-5 business days to arrive.
For now we only ship to Sweden, Norway & Danmark.
Check your junk mail or else contact us: Info@mondayattire.se
– By signing up, you agree that we store and use your personal information in order to meet your expectations regarding delivery, delivery information and customer service.
– No personal data will be disclosed to third parties, except in cases where the registration takes place in partnership with third parties.
– According to GDPR, you are entitled to:
* Get the information we’ve saved about you
* Get your stored data deleted. If you ask us to delete your data, you must ensure that you store all the information you need to handle any future warranty issues
* If you want to delete your information, please contact us at: Info@mondayattire.se
722 23 Västerås